The Monastery of Mount Carmel Chapel is home of the Canadian Shrine of St. Therese. Like the Little Flower,” it is simple yet beautiful. You are welcome to come on a pilgrimage at any time to learn more about St. Therese and deepen your bond with her.
Your generous offering will also help us with the maintenance of the Monastery. These needs are simple, but essential. We need to refurbish our vessels and hymnals, kneeling pads, and upgrade our pews and liturgical linens.
Monastery of Mount Carmel Chapel and Shrine of St. Therese
Experience St. Therese in a new way
The Shrine is located on beautiful grounds in Niagara Falls, Ontario. We offer a variety of services including:
- Daily Mass at her Shrine Monday through Friday at 11:15 AM.
- Beautiful sacred spaces with places of prayer featuring statues of Carmelite Saints.
- Monastery Store has a variety of religious items, books, and gifts.
Support the Shrine of St. Therese
We count on your support and prayers to help keep her legacy alive. Your generosity helps with Shrine programs and maintenance as well as various ministries and education of the Carmelites.
- We count on you! Your support and prayers are what make this beautiful Shrine possible.
- Pray with us - “I may owe all graces I’ve received to the prayers of a person who begged them from God for me, and whom I shall know only in heaven.” – St. Therese
- Make a donation - The Shrine depends on your support. Your donation helps us serve the faithful.
Together, as her faithful friends, we can follow in the footsteps of St. Therese to make God known and loved to the ends of the earth.
A Special Gift for you!
For your generous gift of $20 or more made through the website toward the Shrine of St. Therese, we will send you this St. Therese Vocations Prayer Card.
One per donation, while supplies last.